Is it time for a new mortgage?
You may be able to lower your mortgage payment. The team at Hermiz Lending can show you your options.
How do I get started?
How much can I afford?
Thinking about refinancing your existing balance or maybe taking a little more for some home improvements? Our calculator can help you determine your monthly mortgage payment.
I am ready to apply.
Ready to get started? You can apply entirely online. Our team will then guide you through the process.
Find the loan you deserve.
The team at Hermiz Lending can help guide you to the right loan to meet your unique needs.
Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loan
- This is the perfect option for borrowers with limited cash for a down payment, those with FICO scores too low for conventional financing, and for first-time home buyers.
- Can qualify for up to 96.5% financing.
- Offers both fixed rate and adjustable rate options.
- 100% of the down payment can come in the form of a gift from a family member.
Fixed rate loan
- Secure a predictable monthly payment.
- Offers protection from rising mortgage rates.
Adjustable rate mortgage (ARM)
- Ideal in lower interest rate environments.
- Offers lower monthly payments in the early years of the loan.
- Interest rates remain fixed for a designated time period. Interest rates and payments change after that designated time period.
Veterans Administration (VA) loan
- Loan option available to qualifying veterans and surviving spouses.
- 100% financing available with zero down payment.
- Exempt from private mortgage insurance requirements.
- Secure larger loan amounts with competitive interest rates
- Maximum loan amount ranges from $1.5 million to $3 million.
Have a question?
Our loan officers can help guide you towards the right mortgage to fit your needs. Fill out the form below or call us at (248) 721-4111.